Straightpipe Forums

Go Back   Straightpipe Forums > Marketplace > Automotive Junk

Old 06-19-2009, 01:36 AM
Newb

Cool Fs: Modified 2006 Acura Rsx Type-s (pwp)

Well I've owned the car for about a year and a half now and I'm bored of it. I dumped over $8000 in modifications and now I'm going to sell it.

Car Basics:
-Car is a 2006 Acura RSX Type-S
-98,XXXkm's This is my daily driver. Car has high KM's due to lots of highway driving by the previous owner (Lived on Albera beach, worked in Edmonton) and myself who lives in the city but works in Sherwood Park.
-Heated leather seats
-Power mirrors/windows
-Sunroof
-Air conditioning
-6-speed Manual

Engine Modifications:
Kept the engine stock since it is a Honda and I like my reliability. Only mods that have been done are Fujita cold air intake and a non-resonated B-pipe.(Exhaust)

Show:
-Full Mugen Style Bodykit (Nextmod)
-Seibon OEM style carbon fibre hood
-18" Bronze Enkei EVO 5's wrapped in 225/40/18 Khumo MX (60% on the front 35% on the rear)
- 32% tint all the way around (lifetime warranty through Malcoms)

Suspension:
-HKS Hypermax II's fully adjustable coilovers
-Ingalls Polyeurothane rear camber kit.

Other:
-Aftermarket Headlights with projector housing and dual CCFL angel eyes (Currently have unpluged)
-Retro-solutions 55w 6000k Digital HID kit
-Custom made front splitter from 3/16" 6061 Aluminum to protect front bumper and for aerodynamics
-Pioneer Avic-Z2 Headunit with 2 1ga power wires and RCAs/amp out wires ran.

I'm sure I missed more, but how you see the car now is how you will get it. I am really only selling because I am bored of the car. She has been maintained well. I have a decent mechanical knowledge and have been taking great care of the car. I am not possitive if the warranty will transfer owners, but in any case, the car is Acura pre-owned certified meaning it has full powertrain warranty for 160,000kms or 5 years.

The bad:
Now very much I've noticed. Quite a few rockchips since this is a highway car for the most part. Tierod ends need to be replaced in time (Both boots are torn)
Noisey front suspension which is normal since it is pillowball
Non-resonated B-pipe sounds like death when its really hot( like comming off the racetrack) due to it hitting the heatshield under the car.

Besides that the car runs great mechanically sound just plain bored of it.

^The "Vtak" is just painterstape.

Anyhow I'm asking $23,900 OBO. I'm in no rush to sell just bored of it. For more info/pictures e-mail me or call me. gregr_cool20@yahoo.com Greg Cell#1780-708-5601